Sample Floor Composition - Low Density Open Plan
This plan is an example of a low density open plan office in Building 2000, Floor Level 2300. It can accommodate up to 69 staff.
Sample Floor Composition:
- Suite Floor Area 1,227 SQ M (13,203 SQ FT)
- 16 Cellular Offices (1 person)
- 3 Cellular Office (2 person)
- 47 Open Plan Desks
- 2 Tea Room Areas
- 1 Conference/Board Room (18 spaces)
- 5 Meeting Rooms (flexible)
- Male and Female Toilets
- Communications and Plant Space
Note: This layout is only an example, and offices can be tailored to suit needs. We know too that business can outgrow their space, which is why the campus is designed to accommodate expansions.